Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update

Hey Gang,


I haven't posted here for quite sometime now as I have been busy with school and life in general.
I belong to a group on Yahoo that I post to every once in a while, so I have a tendency to forget all about this one.


I made a New Year's resolution to come here at least once a week and post something. It is the fifth of February and this is my first posting of the new year.


My classes in Business Admin are keeping me hopping and I have my nose to the grindstone. I'm learning how to set up a business, just in case I ever want to set one up and work for myself.


I have a WIP that I am struggling with and it is frustrating me, no end. I have the characters, but not much of a plot or anything else for that matter. I think I am going to go and dig out my copy of First Draft in Thirty Days and see if that helps any, it certainly couldn't hurt matters any. LOL!


Well, that is all the news, for now, as I have homework in my accounting class to finish and it is due this evening.

No comments: