Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update

Well, I thought I should do an update as it is only a mere nine months since I have posted anything on this blog.

I am currently working on a story about a vampire and a werewolf. I have a guy working with me and he is editing the story and sending back the edits for me to work on. I have around nine thousand words written so far and I'm hoping to finish the story by the end of this year.



I am learning to crochet using two strands of yarn at the same time and it is an interesting process.



I hope to do a better job of updating this blog than what I have been doing. A good friend of mine told me tonight I hadn't been here since Feb and asked "What's up with that?"

What's up is, life has gotten in the way and I had forgotten all about this blog. I have been busy with school and homework. I found out that I might be done with school sooner than I thought I would. I am just waiting to hear back from my program director.

No comments: